Indier Than Thou: Fire!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Fire!

Much as I found their first album kind of annoying, their second album is quite an accomplishment. That and they're bringing back the organ! There's been a void in my life ever since I left the church choir that can only be filled by the power and majesty of that instrument. Ok, I don't know how to write. But still, the point is that organs sound cool. Anyway, (I never thought I'd say this but) big-it-up for the Arcade Fire. Also the exact same can be said for the latest Clap Your Hands... record. Sheesh, what's next? Me, liking a BSS album? Don't think so!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mosey said...

yes! new clap your hands...hands down!! who wouldda thunk?
download it asap, kit-you'll love it.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mosey said...

dare I say CYHSY is better than the new shins???

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home