Indier Than Thou: Winehouse Part 2

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Winehouse Part 2


Ok, I think I'm obsessed. I've just spent the last hour listening to all these solo acoustic songs on myspace and she's so fucking awesome!! There's all these videos of her singing while sitting in this retro green chair with some acoustic guitar player that we can't see for some tv show or something...and most especially, you should check out "you know I'm no good" amazing! I'm excited like I was about Feist or Cat Power...it's been awhile. The funniest thing is that when she sings she sounds like a old black american blues singer from the 1960's, but when she speaks in interviews, she sounds like sporty spice!
Here's another picture of this hot mama...wait, who the hell says "hot mama" anymore? Well, I'm bringing it back, baby!
I think she looks like her majesty P.J. Harvey in this pic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home