Indier Than Thou: Amy Winehouse!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Amy Winehouse!


BACK TO BLACK
ok, so I know everyone's been talking about this chick for awhile, but I've always been a late bloomer, ok?? and in my defense, her last album sucked.
BUT THIS ONE'S STUNNING!
It's sorta retro-motown -girlgroup-r&b meets Miseducation of Lauryn Hill meets low-fi- Christina Aguilera-pop!....she can sing like nobody's fucking business!
and now I must excuse myself while I listen to the title track over and over and over again...I'M OBSESSED!
"we only said goodbye with words/I died a hundred times/you go back to her/and I go back to black"
(other notable tracks include rehab and tears dry on their own)

2 Comments:

Blogger Panda said...

for serious, actually

9:40 PM  
Blogger Mosey said...

I think you and kit are related...for serious.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home