Indier Than Thou: How much is too much?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

How much is too much?


The Boy Least Likely To, The Bicycles, Math and Physics Club, what's with all this cute indie rock? Now, don't get me wrong; I love animals and kid-like illustrations and melodic music, but when do we reach the saturation point? As Socrates said, 'Check out the tits on that one" Wait, that was a creepy eighty-year old man from the British consulate in Chongqing. Sometimes I get my stories confused. Anyway, as Socrates said "everything in moderation", so if you can't handle this much indie cute-ness, here's the polar opposite, who today released a 'best of'.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mosey said...

hmmm...for a split second I thought you were talking about Our Lady Peace who also released a best of that day. Not quite as bad-ass as Oasis, I guess but perhaps just as crappy?
(sorry oasis fans)

12:02 AM  
Blogger ____________________ said...

WHATEVER!
How dare you mock the greatest band of my teenage years! Go listen to your Women and Songs 10!
-kit

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home